"A small capital with a huge reputation, Dublin has a mix of heritage and hedonism that will not disappoint. All you have to do is show up." (The Lonely Planet)
Hubble takes its name from ‘hub’, meaning something at the centre of activity, and that’s exactly where you’ll be. Wake up every day and be greeted by a thriving city culture. Here in Dublin alone, we have four of Ireland’s eight world-ranking universities (Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, TU Dublin, and Dublin City University), and many more. There’s no shortage to choose from when considering what course and where to study once you’ve got your heart set on this town of ours.
We look forward to seeing what mark you make on Dublin’s fair city!
Distances from colleges
- NCI- On campus
- Trinity College- 1.6KM. 20 min walk. 7 min cycle. 14 min Luas
- Dublin Business School- 2.4KM. 30 min walk. 10 min cycle. 20 min Luas
- TUD Grangegorman- 2.9KM. 39 min walk. 16 min cycle. 25 min Luas
- TUD Bolton Street- 2.7KM. 35 min walk. 11 min cycle. 20 min Luas.
- DCU- 3KM. 40 min walk. 13 min cycle. 30 min bus.
- UCD- 6.3KM. 19 min drive.